I went to Mexico for the first time(Cancun).People are great, but a small army of unscrupulous individuals are targeting senior citizens and others on a free things just for listening to a sales pitch you don't have to buy.

The Mayan Place Regency grup in Cancun was the the culprit. I was so culible. I was promised so many things and at the end what I sighned for was totally different of what I was promised. VEry stressfull.

Now I called them because I can't even get on a web page they advertise and spoke to Leo.

He told me that I didn't have to do anything because he was positng my request. That a sales person would call. This sounds like another run around. The Mexican gov't has to do something about this.

Don't go to CAncun.Go -to Miami or Hawaii or anywhere in the U.S.

Had an Experience with Cancun?

Comments

Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more